Sunday 21 December 2008

My childhood:)

When I could play the keyboard long time ago...


With my brother Karol:)

As I am sitting now in front of the computer, I Have an impression that my childhood was so long ago... The computers were not so popular... Everything was so easy. As far as Christmas is concerned, I think that nothing has changed... As usually I am waiting for Santa Claus, aren't you?;) When I was a child I helped my mother with Christmas preparations in the kitchen. I remember that I have always decorated our Chrismas tree with baubles, chains and candles... My brother helped me with it. Now he thinks that it is childlish. During Christmas my family and I went to my aunt to sit and talk, and of course EAT;) I remember that When I was 10, I realized that Santa actually does not exist. I caught my mother when she packed presents for me and my siblings. I was so dissapointed that I was crying all the evening...:) I wish I was a child one again...

With my sister Eva:)

2 comments:

Kasia said...

I also have the impression that my childhood was so long ago.. It's sad;( It was such a nice and such a short time...

Dżastina said...

Oh no... Santa DOESN'T exist???
;)
Kisses ;*