Sunday 11 January 2009

Teaching practice

We all know that teacher's job is not very easy. Teachers must meet all requirements, be patient, and of course have a flair for this job... I came to the college, because I have always wanted to be a teacher. I have already begun my practice at school in September. Firstly, there were observations. I was really terrified when I was thinking that I have to teach those children. Everyone looked at me as if I was an alien. But I remember my first lesson, which I gave. It was at primary school. The topic of the lesson was family. I prepared my own family tree to show it to the students. They were very interested in the lesson. I think that the lesson was successful. The students were not bored. I could see smiles on their faces. After that lesson I realized that teaching does not hurt:) It can be really satisfying. I hope that in the future I will be a good teacher.

1 comment:

AgataL said...

I'm glad that you have such positive impressions: fingers crossed for all the other lessons in your TP :)