Saturday 14 February 2009

St. Valentine's Day

Today is a special day... Special for those who are loved or who are in love with somebody. Just look around... Shops are full of chocolate hearts, red balloons and different decorations. People buy flowers and they want to surprise their partners with something special. For sure a lot of lovers are spending the evenings on parties, in cinemas or together at home. When I look around and see those pairs, smile appears on my face itself. It is fantastic that our small world has something big and strong- LOVE. In spite of wars, conflicts and some others problems, love has got such a power that many people are not aware of it. I think that every person has their own destined partner who live somewhere in the world. It depends only on our will if we find our partner or not. I am still waiting for my love and I believe that finally I will find a person who can be worth of trust... And actually I am not celebrating St. Valentine's Day but I hope that I will start doing it soon:)


Happy Valentine's Day to everybody!:)

No comments: